$5 Million Initiative
CIU teaches students to proclaim Christ in both word and deed. That’s why we train them to build communities through programs such as Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), Community Development, Disaster Relief and Global Refugee Crisis.
How this will happen:
- Grow cultural intelligence by offering intercultural study minors or concentrations within majors across all programs
- Meet the needs of international students by creating a graduate-level, online study in French
- Scholarship 25-30 international MA/PhD candidates each year who are currently turned away due to lack of finances
- Create funding for student disaster relief teams
Impact this will have:
- Graduate 100 undergraduate students with minors or concentrations in Intercultural Studies over the next five years
- Impact over 100,000 people in their home countries by graduating 25 international MA/PhD students over the next five years
Won't you join us?