Upon hearing that international students faced insurmountable financial challenges to attend CIU, a local businessman established a recurring scholarship. Qualified international students could receive one-half or up to two-thirds of their tuition through a scholarship. That scholarship, established in 1998 has now supported over 100 students from all the major continents of the world.
The recurring scholarship program allows for a donor to make a contribution on an annual basis to help students attend CIU. With a commitment of $1,500+ per year, (minimum of 5 year commitment) donors can work cooperatively with the CIU Advancement staff to establish criteria in order to assist specific student groups.
You can join other named recurring scholarships that make a significant impact in the lives of students.
- Minimum Annual Gift Amount = $1,500
- Term = 5 year commitment (minimum)
- Advantage = You pick a specific target student population group in coordination with the Advancement staff.
- Funding Possibilities
- Life Insurance
- Funding Methods
- Bank Draft
- Credit Card Draft
- Banking Bill Pay feature
Interested in an Recurring Scholarship? Contact Frank Bedell
Frank Bedell- Advancement Officer for Financial Aid
Serving CIU since 1985
I can help you with:
- Questions regarding an existing scholarship or endowment
- Establishing a new scholarship or endowment
- Opportunities to give to help students
Contact me at... 803.807.5001 or email@example.com